Have you always wanted to learn how to play the violin?
Whether you’ve dreamed of playing with an orchestra or playing amazing solos, Goodtime Music Academy is the place for you to become the violinist that you’ve always wanted to be!
We offer both private individual lessons and group lessons for all ages tailored to the needs of our students. Our one-on-one and group classes are practical, fun, and interactive delivering proven results. But this is not all we offer!
In addition to private and group tutoring, we also offer students the opportunity to join band classes, the chamber orchestra, and various other string groups.
When learning the violin with us, you will learn:
- Technique and musicianship
- How to read music, understand rhythm, and play in time
- Musical theory and composition
- Listening skills
- How to play along to favourite songs and other instruments
- How to play different styles of music (such as classical, jazz, baroque, pop, romantic etc.)
- And much more!
Our experienced violin teachers have well-developed courses and curriculum to take you from the beginner level right through to the professional level. There are also opportunities to play in a band as well. Contact us to find out more about our violin tutoring options!